LJ Welding's gantry systems are for longitudinal welding of long structural beams and built to order for every customer. Welding gantry systems come complete with two welding stayions, weld seam tracking, camera systems and torch adjustability.
Customizable Welding Gantry Work Area and Footprint
LJ's beam welding gantry has customizable work area and footprint. options. The working area width and heights are customizable to your shop requirements. The gantry itself's width, height and rail length is also customizable to your shop requirements.
Customizable Welding Gantry Standard Features
- Seam tracking systems can be either mechanical using a probe or vision laser seam tracking.
- Your choice of between dual 1,000A submerged arc typically set up in twin or tandem wire mode, but can be sized to customer requirements.
Optional Beam Welding Gantry Features
- Choose between flame preheat systems or induction.
- MIG or CMT welding systems.
Deposition Rate Range for LJ's Beam Welding Gantry
For single wire and single weld head, deposition rates of up to 20lbs an hour can be expected. Twin wire on a single weld head allow for up to 26 lbs per hour deposition. Single wire using dual weld heads allow for up to 40 lbs per hour deposition rates. Twin wire using dual weld heads take deposition rates up to 52 lbs per hour.
Welding Gantry Controls
Choose between HMI or custom options, submerged arc or open arc camera systems, and probe or laser seam tracking systems.
Welding Gantry Supports
Select from a complete line of modular supports for structural steel, pipe and vessels, up to 120,000 lbs (60-tons) and more.
Welding Manipulator Options for Gantry
Specify onboard twin or tandem SAW, MIG or CMT configurations, flux recovery and heating system.
Beam Welding Gantry Benefits
- Increase Throughput - Maximize welding deposition rates for SAW, MIG or CMT welding of long horizontal welds.
- Built For You - The welding gantry gets built to your shop specs.
- Improve Profitability - Reduce incidental welding rework issues.
- Greater Precision - Welding precision up to 0.0039 of an inch (1/10 millimeter).
- Safety - Minimize overhead crane use and improving operator comfort.
Looking to rent or lease?
LJ Welding's engineering department provides a progressive approach to solving the unique problems that inevitably arise in our industry, resulting in efficient design, fabrication and timely delivery of custom equipment.