LJ Welding Automation–Welding Positioners & Automated Welding Solutions Straight from the Original Manufacturer
With our main headquarters and 2 manufacturing facilities located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, LJ Welding Automation has been delivering top-quality welding positioners, vessel rotators, pipe and tank turning rolls, and welding automation equipment to the Canadian and international welding and fabrication industry for decades.
- Operate out of company-owned manufacturing facilities including 2 buildings including 45,000 sq ft of manufacturing & office space, and 4+ acres of land near major shipping routes
- We export to 45 countries around the world and proud to have a large and growing list of customers, partners and distributors on 6 continents
- LJ was recognized as Manufacturing Exporter of the Year at the 2013 Alberta CME Awards, and was ranked #10 on the 2013 Alberta Fast Growth 50 Companies
- ISO9001:2015 manufacturing facility
- All LJ equipment CSA/UL certified in-house in our CSA-compliant facility (CE certifications available on request)
- APEGA certified (Engineering), with a full engineering department including a variety of professional Mechanical Engineers, CAD Technicians, Controls & Computer Programming engineers
- 3D SOLIDWORKS modeling used to create 3D drawings for customers to view prior to manufacturing
- Our state of the art facility utilizes robotics and full CNC machining centers to maximize productivity, which is returned in value to customer through lower production costs
In addition to a wide range of standard welding equipment, we also offer extensive custom design and build services for any application.
Address: 4747 - 76th Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta Canada T6B 0A3
Phone: +1 (780) 466-6658