LJ Welding Automation–Welding Positioners & Automated Welding Solutions Straight from the Original Manufacturer
With our main headquarters and 2 manufacturing facilities located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, LJ Welding Automation has been delivering top-quality welding positioners, vessel rotators, pipe and tank turning rolls, and welding automation equipment to the Canadian and international welding and fabrication industry for decades.
- Operate out of company-owned manufacturing facilities including 2 buildings including 45,000 sq ft of manufacturing & office space, and 4+ acres of land near major shipping routes
- We export to 45 countries around the world and proud to have a large and growing list of customers, partners and distributors on 6 continents
- LJ was recognized as Manufacturing Exporter of the Year at the 2013 Alberta CME Awards, and was ranked #10 on the 2013 Alberta Fast Growth 50 Companies
- ISO9001:2008 manufacturing facility
- All LJ equipment CSA/UL certified in-house in our CSA-compliant facility (CE certifications available on request)
- APEGA certified (Engineering), with a full engineering department including a variety of professional Mechanical Engineers, CAD Technicians, Controls & Computer Programming engineers
- 3D SOLIDWORKS modeling used to create 3D drawings for customers to view prior to manufacturing
- Our state of the art facility utilizes robotics and full CNC machining centers to maximize productivity, which is returned in value to customer through lower production costs
In addition to a wide range of standard welding equipment, we also offer extensive custom design and build services for any application.
Address: 4747 - 76th Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta Canada T6B 0A3
Phone: +1 (780) 466-6658
Our Latest News
Pipe and vessel fabrication will never be the same again. LJ has recently delivered the innovative 10TMR Pipe Double Jointing System to a very happy customer. This system effortlessly brings together, aligns, levels and rotates pipes or vessels, making time consuming fit-up a thing of the past. This brand new offering from LJ reduces joint fit up time by 50%...
The LJ Solution For Steel Pipe Mill Customer SITUATION A steel pipe mill had been outsourcing a hard surfacing (cladding) application for one of their highest use wear parts, an hourglass shaped steel roller. The customer needed to lower their costs, and explore savings opportunities by bringing the process in-house, to avoid expensive and cumbersome outsourcing and transportation...
The Situation A major energy company with pipe fabrication facilities located in a remote area of Alberta, Canada, approached LJ for a solution to their unique production challenge which was the following: The facility was located in a remote northern area which made sourcing quality labor difficult to attract and expensive to maintain. Automation was a must. Fully...