08P-200: 8” BENCH TOP PIPE WELDING POSITIONER
08P-200 is an 8” outer diameter (OD) bench top pipe welding positioner, offering versatility and added functionality to your shop floor. It weighs just 110 lbs. and an additional 39 lbs. when the chuck weight is added.
This bench top positioner has a 14”x17”x20” footprint, and has a load capacity of 300 lbs. from the chuck face. It supports lighter duty work pieces that require rotation.
This welding positioner offers rotation speed ranging from 0.7 to 7 rotations per minute (RPM) of controlled operation. With a turning power of 730 in-lbs, operators can confidently and safely turn their workpieces to facilitate quicker and more consistent welds.
This bench top pipe welding positioner offers an oversized turntable with a 12” outer diameter (OD). This is compatible with an 8” chuck or a welding gripper. Additionally, the machine features a 3/8” hollow spindle with an air purge fitting option. The 08P-200 bench top positioner offers a manual adjustment with a -15° – 105° handle. This has increments of 15°.
The positioner has a standard 200Amps capacity with a 400Amps capacity available upon request. It runs on a standard 110-380V, 50-60Hz power input. Other custom power options are available upon customer request.
The 08P-200 bench top pipe welding positioner offers a few options that make your positioner more customized. 08P-200 has a 3 jaw 8” self-centering chuck that is recommended. Other accessories frequently added are elbow jigs and outboard roller support stands for spooling applications.
Other popular bench top positioner accessories include anti-tip feet and portable scissor lift cart.
Hand pendants are available with or without digital readouts. They offer forward/reverse functions and can come wireless or with 25 foot able and 4-pin metal plugs.
There is a foot switch option with a standard forward/reverse functionality available for hands-free operation. This foot switch has a variable speed style option that is available on request.
08P-200 Practical Benefits:
- Supports up to 300 lbs. of workpiece mass.
- Air purge fitting for stainless steel or TIG welding applications
- 12 ¾” OD oversized turntable with 8” chuck or welding gripper compatibility.
- Constant rotation speed ranging between 0.7 and 7RPM.
- A sturdy turning torque of 730 in-lbs.
- 3/8” hollow spindle c/w air purge fitting.
- A wide range of operation – manual adjustable with a handle of 15°-105° in increments of 15°.
- Many accessories can be added: foot switch, elbow jig fixtures, scissor lift cart, outboard pipe roller stands
- A standard ground capacity of 200Amps.
- Wide range of input power – 110-380v, 50 or 60Hz.
Looking to rent or lease a benchtop welding positioner?
LJ Welding's engineering department provides a progressive approach to solving the unique problems that inevitably arise in our industry, resulting in efficient design, fabrication and timely delivery of custom equipment.